Study and practice of producing and placing materials on the World Wide Web. Activities include creating, manipulating, and maintaining graphics, audio, and text documents.
- Use HTML5 to build a well-structured website.
- Use CSS3 to create a standards-compliant and effective design for your website.
- Organize a website so that it has a logical design of content and navigation.
- Be able to edit images to use on web pages.
- Use color theory and design processes effectively to create aesthetically-pleasing webpages.