Communication 115 - OC
Training in basic processes and skills of face-to-face interaction. Emphasis on developing language, nonverbal, and conflict management skills.
Approved for the General Education requirement in oral communication.
Note: Does not count toward Communication major.
- To enhance understanding of the communication process in general, and of the interpersonal and personal communication processes in particular:
- Speak publicly, in both formal and informal contexts
- To be able to listen, think, and write critically about issues pertinent to the study of interpersonal and personal relationships:
- Participate effectively in discussion:
- Analyze and critique the oral communication of oneself and others: