Communication 315 - Introduction to Interpersonal Communication
Study of communication principles as they apply in everyday life. Applying social conventions as guides for effective communication.
- To enhance understanding of the communication process in general, and of the interpersonal and personal communication processes in particular;
- To be able to listen, think, and write critically about issues pertinent to the study of interpersonal and personal relationships;
- To enable the students to analyze more effectively their own and others’ interpersonal and personal communication behaviors
- To have a better understanding of the impact of intimate communication processes;
- To increase the array of available choices about interpersonal and personal communication behaviors;
- To familiarize with the primary research sources in interpersonal communication