Introduction to the planning process for managing messages across a variety of media. Media planning and media selection in advertising and public relations, and how media are integrated with broader strategic communication campaigns.
- Understand the basic media terms, formulas and calculations
- Identify basic problems related to media planning
- Understand the decision process necessary to develop effective media plans.
- Understand the role of media channels in a strategic communication campaign
- Possess the practical knowledge of integrated media management in order to maximize the impact of a strategic communication campaign.