Prerequisite: COMM 201. Note: Approved for the Arts and Sciences upper-level requirement in written communication (WR). Explores communication issues in intimate personal relationships.
- Understand your Enneagram type and apply that understanding to your personal relationships
- Understand a systems perspective on the family.
- Communicate more competently in your personal relationships.
- Gather and analyze data about personal relationships.
- Apply communication theories to intimate relationship dynamics.
- Understand your communication style in personal relationships.
- Understand the connection between vulnerability, shame, and the quality of your personal relationships.