Comm 112 - OC
Develops theoretical and applied material concerning communication practices appropriate to business and professional settings.
Approved for the General Education requirement in oral communication (OC).
Note: Credit may not be received for this course and COMM 111. Does not count toward Communication major.
- Select appropriate topics for business and professional presentations.
- Use the library and other resources to discover information about a topic.
- Organize a presentation in a logical and concise manner
- Deliver the presentation effectively.
- Conduct an information-seeking interview.
- Prepare and present an informational interview presentation.
- Prepare and present a persuasive presentation.
- Participate in and present a team project.